The first attempt was
scary, nothing close to what was expected after all the hard work despite the
several crisis that one had to go through for an entire year. Questions were
asked from familiar sections but the twist was much more. The fact that I made
silly mistakes makes the entire episode a little more regretful. So another attempt, a new journey, much more
hard work; this time, a little more strategic and smart, in a time when
personal life is much more stable, mind at peace—conditions which weigh more
than academic qualifications, hard work and disciplined life.
Apart from many other things, the
major struggle was to find a simple guide, a trust worthy one. To find someone
who would provide personal help in the preparation, at least in the earlier
stages, which of course coaching centers rarely care. So I start this blog for
someone special, who has agreed to prepare for the exams just for me and of course
is very much capable. I wish to make this blog a simple guide for people I love
so that they do not face the problems I did, so that they do not have to resign
from jobs, leave their academic pursuits or compromise on their financial
independence. I will try to provide everything that I wanted, that was needed
but I was unable to get during the preparation stage. Meanwhile I will gear up
for my second innings, hopefully a more organized, disciplined and a smarter
one.
The exam is difficult, very
difficult. With the right approach, proper guidance, adequate love and
motivation the goal can be achieved and I will try to meet all those needs. So I will start from everything that an IAS aspirant should
do which I did not or may be could not.
Just trust me and follow what I
am saying for the first month, slowly you will find your way and everything
will make much more sense. So from tomorrow till the next one month I will
discuss the syllabus in details and give three days time to every subject that
needs to be covered for the exam. Will try to cover the necessary topics,
the useful sources (websites and books), and the ways they should be approached. Of course keeping in mind that you have less time to spare.
So it starts from tomorrow and
shall continue till you reach OUR goal. Much Love
Looking forward to it.. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece and very rightly said.. although all my knowledge about the prelims is hearsay, it was and will always be tough to crack.. For u and for evryone preparing for it .. kick start afresh and give everything to it wid complete focus..hope that by the end of the year i wud have some knowledge about it from ur blog.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your piece SYSji. Fabulous idea!! ATB. Cannot wait for the next one!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your piece SYSji. Fabulous idea!! ATB. Cannot wait for the next one!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteZ
ReplyDelete